Registration for the New York StartUP! 2018 Business Plan Competition.
The New York Public Library, supported by the Citi Foundation, is proud to announce the 9th Annual New York StartUP! Business Plan Competition for New York-based startup entrepreneurs.
Entrants can win $15,000 to start their business, as well as gain practical insights about starting and growing a business while using the comprehensive small business resources at NYPL’s Business Library (SIBL).
- You must live in Manhattan, The Bronx, or Staten Island
- Your business must be in Manhattan, The Bronx, or Staten Island
- Your business idea or model must be in the start-up phase and have earned less than $10,000
- Create an account
- Complete the online orientation session and quiz by Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Submit an entry form by Saturday, March 31, 2018
- Attend 3 out of 4 technical workshops scheduled February 2018 – May 2018- View the schedule
- Meet regularly with a business advisor throughout the Competition
- Upload your business plan to the NY StartUP! 2018 site on FluidReview no later than midnight, Tuesday, June 12, 2018
- Create an account on this site ( Note: If you participated in the 2017 New York StartUP! Competition your name may already be in the FluidReview site and you will need to reset your password)
- Complete the online orientation and quiz on this site
- Submit an entry form on this site by midnight on Saturday, March 31, 2018 (Note: Creating an account doesn't mean that you've submitted an entry form)
- Upload your plan in PDF format to this site no later than midnight on Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Questions about the Competition? Contact Anne Lehmann - email@example.com and Madeleine Cohen - firstname.lastname@example.org